Responsible for providing a broad variety of fee and billing related activities across multiple business lines and assets classes within Global Structured Finance. The GSF business group is a division of Global Corporate Trust Services within U.S. Bank (NYSE:USB). Duties will include , but not be limited to, initial fee billing, on-going fee maintenance, extraordinary fee invoicing and reconciliation, past due receivables -initial follow-up, analysis, reporting and escalation. May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned business line and/or work unit. There is a h igh level of professional client interactions in this role, internal / external, verbal / written. Additionally, certain functions will be time sensitive and require coverage for certain days/times.
1. Responsible for generating invoices, payment and fee/expense collections.
2. Actively engaged in reporting, tracking, compiling, record keeping and data maintenance utilizing project and time management.
3. Responsible for ensuring all documentation and requests adhere with established policies and procedures, proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, including adherence to SOX guidelines and procedures.
4. Participates in the modification of existing applications or development of new applications.
5. Acts as a liaison between management, staff and information systems to define and communicate standards of client service, ad hoc requests or financial/performance reporting.
6. Maintains applicable systems to monitor and track status of receivables, collection activities and/or data; provides reports to management as needed.
7. Develops communication tools to ensure a high level of awareness of policies, plans, procedures or study/project results within applicable business line.
8. Develops in-depth knowledge of the information needs of business unit and client relationship within Global Structured Finance and pursues the business, managerial and technical skills necessary to support those needs.
9. Coordinates and/or participates in special task forces and/or projects.
10. Create, manage and interpret payment status reports to track and forecast receivables
11. Actively ensure compliance with U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and Anti Money Laundering Act, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting
12. Actively participate in team cross-training opportunities to assure, improve and develop fee recovery efficiencies.
13. Perform following processes for time sensitive billing processes that require collaboration with the SMBS team – perform daily reconciliation and reconcile differences, and prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly invoices
Administrative / Clerical
1st - Daytime