We understand how much effort goes into building a new home.
Your job requires unique services. And your clients deserve a lender that specializes in new builds. That’s why we focus on a customized process for you both.
How we support you
- Certified builder mortgage loan officers
- Specialized builder underwriters and processors
- Condo approval services
We also provide you with the option to portfolio, where we make decisions based on our own guidelines, not that of an external investor.
We have opportunities for your clients to save on their mortgage.
Your clients could take 0.25% of their new first mortgage loan amount and deduct it from their closing costs, up to a maximum of $1,000.2 They may be eligible for this customer credit with a U.S. Bank Personal Checking Package, or with an existing U.S. Bank first mortgage.3
We’re prepped and ready to move your business forward.
Connect with one of our local-market managers to start working with your dedicated mortgage team.
Your manager will be responsible for the oversight of the activities of our loan officers and work with internal partners to ensure we are meeting your service level requirements. They will coordinate directly with you, your buyer and our internal partners to secure loan approval and complete the process to put new buyers into your homes.
Refer your clients with confidence
Access to a full suite of mortgage loan options
We will explain available loan options to your customers and help them decide on the best one for them. We offer a complete suite of loan product that include:
- Fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM): multiple fixed-period lengths available
- FHA and VA mortgages: government-backed loans
- Jumbo loans to 90% LTV: increased lending limits
- Portfolio and U.S. Bank proprietary loans: helps to meet your customer’s unique situation
- Doctor loans: mortgage options for physicians
Our online application empowers your clients to:
- Start a simple, smart and secure online application and verify data through trusted sources—all on their schedule
- Engage with a certified mortgage loan officer to guide them through the process
- Obtain real-time status updates and communicate with their support team
- Receive and sign disclosures