Bank Safe & Get Green with US
Good for You & the Environment
Going paperless isn't just good for the environment; it's good for your financial wellness, too! We offer several great ways to help reduce paper waste and make banking safer.
- Manage and move your money safely online with U.S. Bank Online Banking – View your balances and transaction history, transfer funds between your U.S. Bank accounts, pay and receive bills online and sign up for account and security alerts (including low or negative balances).
- Enroll in Online Statements – Easily view and save up to 18 months of statements history.
- View and pay bills electronically – save time, get more organized and increase control over your
accounts with our paperless bill paying options:
- Online Banking with Bill Pay - enroll in Online Banking to view, receive and pay online.
- U.S. Bank Credit Card or a Credit Line bill – Enroll in Online Banking and set up recurring payments, same-day payments and pay your bills.
- U.S. Bank Credit or Debit Card – Make last-minute payments or pay automatically every month, earning rewards faster and more often.
- U.S. Bank Loans – Sign up to make your loan payments online automatically with AutoPay to protect your good credit and possibly qualify for lower loan rates.
- U.S. Bank Home Mortgage bill – Pay your mortgage online, view your payment history and view your statement.
- Use Mobile Banking – View and track your account balance, transfer money between accounts and more on your Web-enabled device – all without paper.
- Sign up for Account Alerts – Save a trip or call to the bank! Get free email and text alerts for various account activities, including a low or negative balance.
In addition to Online Banking, you can also:
- Get a Green Auto Loan – Save money, fuel and the environment – Get a reduced interest rate on your direct auto loan when you purchase or refinance a new or used EPA SmartWay certified vehicle with U.S. Bank.
- New! Get a Home Improvement Loan – Be good to the environment and we'll be good to you. Receive a reduced rate on our unsecured Premier Loan when you qualify for a Home Improvement discount. Funds must be used to purchase or install energy-efficient windows, insulation or heating/cooling systems.
- Get Direct Deposit – Have your paycheck, social security check or other recurring income electronically deposited directly into your bank account. Funds are available on the day of the deposit, so there's no running around, no hassles, no worrying.
- Decline ATM receipts – Choose "No" at the ATM when prompted for a receipt. Real-time withdrawal and balance information can always be viewed and downloaded in Online Banking!
Consider making some of these simple changes for greener banking — and a greener environment — today!