When adding an account to use for external transfers please keep in mind that your name will need to be a signer on this account.
To start the process, log in to online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Transfers, then Manage My Transfers.
- Select the External Transfers tab.
- Choose New transfer.
- Choose From account and To Account, then enter your account information and select Send transfer.
- If we're unable to complete instant verification, we will make two small deposits of less than $1 within one to two days. Once you've received the deposits, complete the verification process.
- Log in to online banking, access the External Transfers tab and select Preferences.
- Select Verify next to the new account listed and enter the deposit amounts.
- Once verified, the Account Activated screen will appear and you can begin using it for transfers.