Choose the best option below to pay from your account that isn't with us. To make a payment from your account with U.S. Bank, see: How do I make a one-time payment to my mortgage account?
To see other options for making your payment, watch this video: Payments made easy.
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then select your mortgage account to access the mortgage dashboard.
- In the upper left corner, select Payment.
- From the Payment Sources section, select Add account. Once the checking/savings account is entered, it's saved on file for the next time you want to make a payment.
- From the Make a Payment section, choose one of the following options:
- Select Monthly Payment to make the monthly payment due.
- Select Other Payment to make an additional payment to principal, escrow or fees, then enter the amount to pay.
- Choose the payment method and date, then select Confirm Payment.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select your mortgage account, then Make a payment.
- Choose the checking or savings account you're paying from.
- Select Add account from the Payment method section to add your account.
- Once the checking/savings account is entered, it's saved on file for the next time you want to make a payment.
- The payment amount due will display.
- Enter an amount for additional principal, escrow or fees, if desired. Then select Done.
- To only pay principal, escrow or fees, use the toggle next to the mortgage payment to choose not to pay the monthly payment due.