You can remove values by hiding your external accounts from your dashboard. Choose the experience that works best for you:
Online banking steps:
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Manage accounts. You’ll find it at the bottom of the list of your accounts.
- Choose the account you want to hide by selecting it. It should display the account information on the right.
- Checkmark the box that says Hide from dashboard, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu, select Manage accounts, then select Manage external accounts.
- Choose the account you want to hide by selecting it.
- Toggle the button to the right of your account to hide it on your dashboard. Your selection automatically saves.