Protecting you from fraud is very important to us. Whenever you make domestic travel plans, we ask that you let us know each state you'll be traveling through and the expected date(s) you'll be there. Whether your travel is a road trip, flight, layover, or a combination of these, providing us this information helps us keep your account secure.
Online banking steps:
You can add, edit or delete your travel notification by logging into online banking and following these steps:
- Select Customer Service, then Self Service.
- Look for the Travel Information section at the bottom of the page, then select Travel Notification.
- Select Add a trip or if there's a previously entered notification you want to modify, select Edit trip or Delete trip.
- Enter your trip details, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu in the upper left corner, then select Manage cards.
- Select the card you'll be traveling with, then Travel notification.
- Select Add trip, or if there's a previously entered notification you want to modify, select Update trip or Delete trip.
- Enter your trip details, then select Add or Done, depending on the option chosen in step 3.