If you need to edit or cancel your START Smart transfers, we want to help.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Transfers from the top menu bar, then select Manage my transfers.
- Choose the account the transfers are coming from in the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit or Cancel next to the transfer.
- Edit: Make your changes, then select Next. Review the page, then select Submit to complete it.
- Cancel: Select Delete this Transfer and the transfer will immediately be cancelled.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- On the accounts page, select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom.
- Select View/edit internal transfers.
- Select the Recurring tab, then select the transfer you'd like to change.
- Select Cancel Recurring Transfers, then Cancel Transfer to complete the change.
- The option to edit your transfers is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.
Please be aware, the START Smart program is no longer available for new enrollment. Once it's cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.