Follow these steps to add a recipients information with Zelle®.
Online banking steps:
To get started, login to online banking and follow these steps:
- From the main menu, select Send Money, then Send Money with Zelle®.
- Choose Manage Recipients from the Actions menu on the right side of the screen.
- To add a recipient, select Add new recipient.
- Enter the recipient's first and last name.
- Enter at least one email or U.S. mobile number.
- Select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Tap the Zelle® icon located at the bottom of the home dashboard.
- Select Add or edit recipients.
- Tap Add a recipient. (You will have the option to add a recipient from your contact list or add them manually.)
- Confirm the recipient's information and you'll be ready to send money to them whenever you choose.
*If you see a purple "Z" next to recipient's name, this indicates that they have enrolled with Zelle® and are eligible to receive payment in minutes.