Keeping up with your withdrawals and transfers can be challenging and we want to make it easy to manage.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Customer Service at the top of the page, then choose My Alerts.
- Select Account Alerts, choose the account you'd like to set up alerts for, then select Add alerts.
- Choose Transaction Alerts, then Transaction (Deposit/Withdrawal) and select Add.
- Select Alert me when a Withdrawal is greater than, and enter the dollar amount.
- Select the destination to send the alert to, then select Save.
- Select the Main menu in the upper left corner, then choose Notifications.
- Select the Accounts tab and choose the account you'd like to set up the alert for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Withdrawal.
- Press the toggle button to the right of Allow notification, enter the dollar amount, then select the destination to send the alert to. That's it! The system will automatically save your entry.