To check your security settings, just log in to online banking and follow these steps.
- Select Customer Service at the top of the page, then choose My Profile.
- Select Edit within the desired section to view or update the information.
- Login & Security: Manage your username, password, ID Shield question, sound and phrase.
- Additional Authenticators: Turn on or off one-time passcode, visual pattern, fingerprint, and/or face ID.
- Device Manager: View or hide registered devices associated with your profile.
The option to check your security settings is only available on the full usbank.com
website. This option is not available on mobile banking.