Zelle® limits apply to the amount you can send for each transaction (per day and per month), and includes all outstanding payments. Limits cannot be changed and are in place for your safety and security. If the Zelle® limit isn't large enough, you can try using our Send to Account or Bill Pay services.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then select the account you'd like to view your limit for.
- Select the Payments and limit section in the lower-left corner to open it and choose View transaction limits.
- Scroll to the Zelle limits section to find the information that applies to transactions using a phone number or email address (i.e., Send Money with Zelle® ).
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select the main menu in the upper left corner of the page, then choose Help & services.
- From there, scroll to the Account services section and select Know your transaction limits.
- Scroll to locate the Zelle limits section. to locate the information that applies to transactions using a phone number or email address (i.e., Send Money with Zelle).