We can help you cancel eStatements (i.e., paperless statements). just follow these steps:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- From the My Accounts page, select My Documents.
- Select Paperless Preferences, select U.S. Mail next to the account and document types.
- Review your account and notification preferences, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the main menu, choose Statements & docs.
- Uncheck your paperless preferences.
- Select Save.
It takes one full statement period for the change to take effect and fees may apply for paper statements.