How do I change my name on my Campus card?

If your name should be different on your Campus card, you'll need to go back to your college or university to have it corrected. We're sorry we're unable to directly assist. However, since it's a student ID, it's important the name on your Campus card matches your U.S. Bank checking account.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-872-2657.