How do I upgrade my secured credit card to an unsecured credit card?

Upgrading your account is a big decision. If it's been at least a year since you've opened your account, call us at 800-285-8585 and we'll submit your request.

Please be aware of the following:

•    Your consumer credit report may be pulled with this request.
•    If the request is approved:
•    Expect a new card with a new account number within 7-10 days.
•    All account and payment history will be transitioned to the new account number, including unpaid balances and pending transactions.
•    Your deposit refund will be issued in the form of a check and mailed to the system address within 10-14 days. 
•    If the request is declined:
•    Continue using your existing card. Your secured account will remain as is.
•    You'll receive a letter in 7-10 days with the reason for the decision.