Yes, you can pick up the title at the branch, if the state you live in offers paper titles. We recommend planning ahead with the branch before the loan or line of credit is paid off to allow time for questions and processing.
- Logged into the mobile app? Select Make an appointment on your dashboard.
- Logged into online banking? Start by selecting Customer service at the top of your page, then choose Make an appointment.
- Not logged in? Visit usbank.com then select Locations in the upper left corner and enter your ZIP code. Choose the branch you'd like to schedule an appointment with, then select Make an appointment.
Electronic titles (eTitles) are sent to the state, while paper titles are sent directly to you. To find out if your state offers eTitles or paper titles, ask your branch banker or call us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657). We accept relay calls.
- If you have an eTitle, you can visit your local DMV and get a paper title for a charge. In most cases, a vehicle is titled in the state you reside in, not the state where the loan originated. Contact your local DMV for more information about liens, titles, and fees.
- It it's been more than three weeks since you paid in full and you haven't received the title, contact us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657). We accept relay calls.