Follow these easy steps to turn your account alerts on or off. Please be aware some alerts (e.g., online statement availability, tax documents) are required and will not have an option to delete.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Customer Service from the top of the page, then select My Alerts.
- Select Edit next to the alert you would like to modify.
- Check the box next to Turn this alert off or Turn this alert on, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select the main menu in the upper left, choose Notifications, then choose Accounts.
- Select the account you want to manage, then the choose the alert type to utilize.
- Toggle the button to the right of Allow notification to activate/deactivate the alert.