Follow these easy steps to turn your account alerts on or off.
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Customer Service from the top of the page, then select My Alerts.
- On the left there's a list of alerts to choose from.
- Use the toggle switches on the right to turn on or off.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select the main menu in the upper left, choose Notifications, then choose Accounts.
- Select the account you want to manage, then the choose the alert type to utilize.
- Toggle the button to the right of Allow notification to activate/deactivate the alert.