Sending money to a recipient using their bank account and routing number is quick and easy. To get started, just log in to online banking and follow these steps.
- Select Send Money from the top of the page, then select Send to Account.
- Select Choose a Recipient, then select Continue. You can select Add someone new if they're not listed.
- Select the account you'd like to transfer funds from. You can select Edit to add a different account.
- Enter how much you want to send and select Continue.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a frequency of transfer, if you want to change it from one-time.
- Select Save and Submit.
- The option to send money to a recipient using their bank account and routing number is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.
- Funds are delivered in two to three business days. You can choose to notify the recipient by email or text and the funds are deposited directly to their bank account.
- Select How much can I send? to discover what your limits are.
- If you need to send money to someone internationally, it must be made through an international wire transfer.