With your U.S. Bank Checking account, you can:
- pay bills online.
- send payments almost anywhere in the United States.
Getting Started With QuickBooks
- QuickBooks software.
- a U.S. Bank checking account and check card.
- an Internet connection – 56 Kbps minimum (broadband recommended for online services).
- to enroll in Online Banking (if you haven't already done so).
If you use QuickBooks online to automatically update your financial information, the first month is free and then the following fees apply.
- Online Account Access Only: $12.95/month
- Online Account Access and Bill Pay: $22.95/month
Ready to Sign Up?
- To enroll, call U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking & Financial Sales at 800-US BANKS (872-2657).
- Get a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your business account.
Still Have Questions?
- For software support, visit Intuit's Web Site
- Review the QuickBook FAQs
- Read the Customer Agreement
- Contact U.S. Bank Customer Service at 800-872-2657.