U.S. Bank Get Green with US in 2010 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
ALL ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
View promotion details.
1. How to Enter: Participants may enter The U.S. Bank Get Green with US in 2010 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") in four (4) different ways: 1) Online Statements Entries: An eligible U.S. Bank primary account holder in good standing automatically receives one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each Eligible Online Statement that remains enabled through the Entry Deadline (11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2010). "Eligible Online Statements" means only paperless statements for the following U.S. Bank Consumer Accounts: Checking, Credit Card, Home Mortgage, Lease, Line, Loan, Money Market, and Savings. 2) Bill Pay Entries: An eligible U.S. Bank primary account holder automatically receives one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible U.S. Bank Bill Pay Account that remains open through the Entry Deadline. Eligible Bill Pay accounts include only U.S. Bank Consumer Bill Pay Accounts. 3) eBill Entries: An eligible U.S. Bank primary account holder automatically receives one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible eBill that remains enabled through the Entry Deadline. Eligible eBills must be attached to a U.S. Bank Consumer Bill Pay Account. 4) Alternative Means of Entry: You may also enter by printing your name, address, and phone number on a 3x5 inch card and mailing it in a stamped #10 envelope to: U.S. Bank, Attn: Get Green with US in 2010 Sweepstakes, 425 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-3923. Alternative entries must be postmarked by the Entry Deadline of March 31, 2010 and received by April 7, 2010. Enter as often as you wish; however only one entry per postmarked envelope will be accepted. Alternative entries become the property of U.S. Bank and will not be returned. No photocopies, reproductions, automated entries, or facsimiles allowed. U.S. Bank is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or postage-due mail or entries.
2. Time Period:
The Get Green with US in 2010 Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on February 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET March 31, 2010 (the "Entry Deadline"). All Sweepstakes entries must be received or postmarked by the Entry Deadline to be eligible.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of U.S. Bancorp, U.S. Bank National Association, their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and any immediate family members of such employees (defined as living in the same household) are not eligible to enter. By participating, entrant agrees to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and U.S. Bank , which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: After the Entry Deadline, a random drawing to determine the winners will be held on April 30, 2010 by U.S. Bank. Twenty (20) entries will be chosen from all entries received by the Entry Deadline. Each of the twenty winners will be notified by telephone and/or will be confirmed by registered mail or other traceable form of delivery. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: The winners of the Sweepstakes will each receive one (1) netbook. Approximate prize value (ARV): $349. Netbook shown in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only. Netbook awarded to winner may differ. No substitute cash prize will be given. Prize is not transferable. Federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must take delivery of the prize within 30 days of notification or it will be forfeited to an alternate winner randomly drawn from the original pool of entries.
6. Receipt of Prize: The winner must verify eligibility to U.S. Bank prior to receipt of the prize and execute any release of liability, eligibility, or other forms requested by U.S. Bank or the prize will be forfeited. Where permitted by law, winner grants U.S. Bank the right to use and publish his or her proper name and likeness in connection with the promotion with no additional compensation due winner. U.S. Bank is not responsible and accepts no liability for injury, harm, loss, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, receipt, or use of any prize. By accepting the prize, winner further agrees to release and hold harmless U.S. Bank, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from all liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt or use of the prize, and use of their name or likeness for media or advertising purposes without compensation, except where prohibited.
7. Cancellation: If for any reason beyond the control of U.S. Bank the Sweepstakes is unable to be held, or for any cause affecting the Sweepstake's operability, fairness, integrity, or accuracy, U.S. Bank reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Sweepstakes without notice.
8. Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to U.S. Bank, Attn: 2010 Sweepstakes Winners List, 425 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-3923. Requests must be made by June 1, 2010. Winners list will be sent on or about July 1, 2010 after the drawing has been held and all winners have been verified.
9. Sponsor: U.S. Bank, N.A. is the official sponsor of this promotion.