As an industry-leading custodian, we actively work to anticipate new trends and requirements and deliver powerful, usable technology experiences.
Our technology is built using feedback from our clients and is supported by a network of responsive experts. We provide access to data and tools that are comprehensive, transparent, accurate and efficient.
Our secure, online client portal, Pivot, is a leading example of our technology efforts. With easy, 24/7 online access to relevant account data in customizable formats, Pivot gives you the information you need in the most meaningful way to you.
Pivot provides state-of-the-art features, including:
- A dashboard of high-level information regarding asset allocation, cash balances and positions
- Flexible, customizable data points with sortable output
- Easy downloading capabilities in a variety of file formats
- Online cash movement
- Ability to affirm or enter executed trades online
- Trade-order entry function to buy and sell marketable securities
- Capability for up to two approvers for transfers and trading
- Ability to view data by trade date, settlement date or transaction date, where applicable
- Capability to create custom and ad hoc reports for download
- Ability to schedule recurring reports with custom formatting and notification options
- Capacity to view multiple reports or accounts simultaneously
Login to Pivot now.
A custom-built reporting system specifically designed for Trust Insurance Commissioners, TICWEB provides statutory account platforms with the reports needed to track and monitor statutory deposit activity.
Login to TICWEB now.