U. S. Bank is proud of our long history of working with colleges and universities, independent schools, cultural institutions, religious organizations and large social service groups throughout the country. Our Relationship Managers have, on average, more than 15 years of industry-specific experience providing a wide range of commercial banking services to meet these institutions' unique requirements.
As the nation's fifth largest commercial bank, we have the financial strength and breadth of capabilities to address the unique challenges a nonprofit institution may face.
In partnership with U.S. Bank product experts, our Relationship Managers can:
- finance short- and long-term needs with lines of credit and term loans.
- enhance a public offering with a letter of credit or standby bond purchase agreement.
- manage all payment types with a complete suite of Corporate Payment Systems solutions, from purchasing cards such as the Higher Education Card Consortium (available to organizations with an educational mission), to fully automated payables processes.
- conduct day-to-day Treasury Management functions with sophisticated electronic collection and disbursement services.
- manage working capital cash and other short-term pools with fixed-income Investment Services products.
- replace costly paper checks for recurring cash disbursement needs such as payroll and travel advances with AccelaPay Visa Debit Card.
- administer endowment and related investment portfolios with Institutional Custody services specifically designed for mid-market portfolios.
- manage endowment and other portfolios with tailored short and long-term Asset Management strategies.
- invest and administer Planned Giving portfolios of gift annuities and charitable trusts.
- administer municipal financing structures as indenture trustee, paying agent, fiscal agent and/or tender agent with Corporate Trust Services.
- protect against equipment obsolescence through tailored tax-exempt leasing products and structures.
- fund overseas programs with International Banking services.
- provide on-site banking services for students, faculty and staff through Campus Banking.
The success of your institution has a direct impact on the vitality of our communities. Our comprehensive approach saves time and money, allowing your staff to focus on what's truly important – your mission.
U.S. Bank participates in NACUBO and other related organizations.
For more information on Education and Nonprofits Banking call a Relationship Manager.