U.S. Bank services state and local governments nationwide. Our Relationship Managers, in partnership with other U.S. Bank product experts, provide expertise in credit, debt financing, depository services, investments, treasury management products and card services.
Following all state-specific regulatory and legislative requirements, we offer financing for:
- construction projects
- equipment finance
- temporary cash-flow financing
- term financing
- letters of credit to support bonds and other activities
- derivative products
- additional debt financing products
We have the most effective solutions to help manage your day-to-day operations, whether you're looking for convenient collection services for gathering tax payments or efficient disbursement options for paying staff and suppliers. Our comprehensive approach saves you time, effort and money, allowing you to concentrate on what matters most: fulfilling your mission of serving the public.
Here's a small sample of the national organizations we participate with:
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- The National Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers (NACTFO)
- Association of Public Treasurers of the US and Canada (APT) (formerly Municipal Treasurers Association - MTA)
- National Association of State Treasurers (NAST)
- The National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers (NASACT)
- Association of School Business Officials (ASBO)
For more information on Government & Nonprofits Banking Services, email or call a Relationship Manager.