U.S. Bank SinglePoint offers robust, integrated information reporting, account inquiry and transaction origination services. These services can be accessed with a single sign on and are integrated to allow you to enhance the efficiency of your work.
- View and act on financial data. View broad trends or single transactions.
- View current and previous day transactions at three levels of detail in seconds. View key information, including interim collected balance and Controlled Disbursement totals, on a single page. Information data exchange supports bi-directional domestic reporting and inbound international reporting for non-U.S. Bank accounts.
- Transfer funds and view images easily from your account summary view.
- Customize reports with robust filtering.
- Search for transactions up to 45 calendar days.
- Export data in multiple formats including browser, PDF, BAI2 and comma separated value (CSV) to integrate with internal systems.
Control user access to information by account and function.
SinglePoint provides a single point of Web access to a full suite of treasury management services designed for efficiency, ease, convenience and control. Includes information reporting, ACH and wire transfer payments; book transfers and stop payment; Positive Pay, Reverse Positive Pay and issue maintenance; image access; image file delivery and system administration.
- To request a demonstration of SinglePoint, contact your U.S. Bank representative or locate a local office.