U.S. Bank E-Payment Service
U.S. Bank E-Payment Service provides you with an easy-to-deploy method of
collecting payments via the Internet, IVR (Integrated Voice Response) or call center.
It is the Internet connection behind the "pay" button on your Web site, the
processing link from your IVR as well as the back office interface to payments
collected by call center representatives. This secure, convenient service accepts
payments made using bank account information sometimes referred to as Internet
checks or e-checks, credit cards, ATM debit cards, signature-based debit cards and stored value
cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
With U.S. Bank E-Payment Service, you'll be able to:
- Improve cash flow and days' sales outstanding (DSO) by reducing mail and
- Improve cash application efficiency. Data transmitted with the payment eliminates
data entry time and expense.
- Provide a convenient additional way to receive payments. Your customers will be
able to make payments from any of their bank accounts quickly and conveniently
over the Internet, IVR or telephone call to a call center representative.
- Implement this turnkey service quickly and cost-effectively. The U.S. Bank
E-Payment Service is a turnkey application designed to minimize installation time
- Select from a broad range of reporting options.
- Select from several convenience fee options.
To view the U.S. Bank E-Payment Service demo or for more information, please contact your Treasury Management Consultant.