U.S. Bank E-Payment Service
U.S. Bank E-Payment Service provides an easy-to-deploy method of collecting payments throught your website via computer or a mobile device, by touchtone phone, by call center or from the kiosk. It is the Internet connection behind the "pay" button on your Web site, the processing link from your IVR as well as the back office interface to payments collected by call center representatives. This secure, convenient service accepts payments made using bank account information, credit cards, ATM debit cards, signature-based debit cards and stored value cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
With U.S. Bank E-Payment Service, you'll be able to:
- Improve cash flow and days' sales outstanding (DSO) by reducing mail and
- Improve cash application efficiency. Data transmitted with the payment eliminates
data entry time and expense.
- Provide a convenient additional way to receive payments. Your customers will be
able to make payments using their bank account, credit or debit card or cash quickly and conveniently
over the Internet, IVR, via phone through a call center representative or kiosk.
- Implement this turnkey service quickly and cost-effectively. The U.S. Bank
E-Payment Service is a turnkey application designed to minimize installation time
- Select from a broad range of reporting options.
- Select from several convenience fee options.
To view the U.S. Bank E-Payment Service demo or for more information, please contact your Treasury Management Consultant.