Do you want more than a traditional checking account to issue paper-based payments? Consider Controlled Disbursement.
Early information allows you to manage your cash position aggressively. With a U.S. Bank Controlled Disbursement account, you'll receive notification in the morning for checks that will clear against your account that day.
- Timely information enables you to accurately manage balances, avoid overdrafts and/or take advantage of investment opportunities when rates are typically favorable. Our first and second presentment deadlines (for Miamisburg, OH) are 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. CT respectively. Check detail including check number and dollar amount is also available in U.S. Bank SinglePoint® Information Reporting in the Controlled Disbursement detail report.
- Funding for the appropriate disbursement amount is automatic.
- Choose from multiple sites in different time zones to meet your needs.
- Controlled Disbursement Same-Day Transmission provides you with a direct transmission of your checks in the morning the day the items post to your account. This gives you an opportunity to place a stop on an item before it posts to your account. Our earliest transmission deadline (for Miamisburg, OH) is at 10:30 a.m. CT.
Are you looking for an easy way to outsource your check printing process? SinglePoint Check Payables offers a robust check outsourcing solution.
SinglePoint Check Payables
Easily enter check information through an intuitive online interface or upload an electronic file of checks to be distributed. We'll print, stuff and mail the checks to your recipients on your behalf. In addition, all checks are automatically protected with SinglePoint Positive Pay to prevent check fraud.*
With SinglePoint Check Payables you can:
- Leverage SinglePoint, our integrated treasury management portal, to submit your check information or upload a formatted file of check payment information. Once we receive the payment information, we'll disburse your checks for you.
- Designate one user to issue payments and another user to approve payments before they're disbursed. This additional level of security minimizes fraud and errors.
- Reduce your exposure to check fraud automatically with Positive Pay.*
- Choose to mail payments directly from SinglePoint or have them delivered to you for mailing.
For more information on check payment solutions, please contact us.