At U.S. Bank, we understand that check collection is an important part of your daily business. When we work with you to provide this essential service, be assured you'll get superior service and support. We operate one of the largest check collection services in the country, processing nearly 200 million checks per month on state-of-the-art check capture and "Day 2" systems. Images of checks are stored in the Viewpointe archive, the nation's largest shared database for document imaging and retrieval.
Cash letter processing is one of our core competencies. Through our extensive and lengthy involvement with the major image check clearing networks, we offer capabilities to clear checks efficiently, enhance funds availability and decrease operating expenses.
Experience the U.S. Bank advantage
Our image cash letter service offers the flexibility to send and receive both forward and return image cash letters. Our experienced, knowledgeable check collection specialists can help you determine the right mix of service and options to complement your institution's back room operations.
- Competitive pricing
- Accelerated availability
- Convenient settlement options
- Variety of image cash letter transmission options
- ECCHO (Electronic Check Clearing House Organization) rules coverage (we can sponsor your ECCHO membership)
- Dedicated customer service and implementation specialists
- Timely adjustments
- Detailed endpoint analyses
- In-depth online
- Automated end-of-day sweep for purchase and sale of Fed Funds
- Complete image cash letter user's guide
- Seamless service implementation
To learn more about how U.S. Bank Check Collection Services can help streamline your back-room processing, contact us.