Transfer and Redemption Requirements
Transfer or redeem a bond which is in the name of a trust.
In the upper box, locate the transaction you would like performed. Use the numbers following the transaction to refer to the numbered requirements that appear in the lower box. These are U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services requirements to transfer or redeem your bond.
Requirements to perform:
Payment: 1-3, 5-6
Payment to the trust: 1, 3
NOTE: If the name of the Trustee(s), as in pension and profit sharing plans, are not part of the registration, requirements 1-6 are necessary for transfer and 1-3, 5-6 are necessary for payment.
- The original bond
- Endorsement of all trustees; or a certified copy of the trust agreement indicating the number of trustees required to sign. If the trustee is a corporation or national banking association, we require a Corporate Resolution with an original Corporate Seal or Medallion Signature Guarantee.
- A letter of instruction (words such as living, revocable, etc. may have to be removed from the name or abbreviated)
- Transfer fee, if required
- W-9 for the new registered holder or payee
- Copy of the Trust Agreement - we need the first and last pages as well as pages listing the trustee(s) and bond. This does not need to be notarized or Medallion Signature Guaranteed
Return to top