Step One: The original bond endorsed, by the appropriate person(s) or agent, Medallion Signature Guaranteed. The guarantee must not be dated.
Step Two: View the Transfer Fee Chart. If a transfer fee is required, you must submit a check made payable to U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services in the amount listed in order to transfer your bond. If your bond is not on the chart, please call Bondholder Services at 800-934-6802 to determine if a transfer fee applies. Our customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time.
Step Three: W-9 form completed by the new owner.
Step Four: A letter of instruction telling us how to register the new bond. The letter of instruction should include the following:
- Current registration of the bond
- Contact name, address and telephone number
- Type of transfer (i.e. individual to joint tenants)
- Name of the new registered holder as it should appear on the bond
- Type of ownership for the new bond (i.e. joint tenants, individual)
- Address of the new registered holder(s)
- Social Security or Tax Identification number(s) for new registered holder(s)
Step Five: Mail the original bond, letter of instruction, W-9, and transfer fee (if applicable) to the following address:
||U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services
Attn: Transfers - EP-MN-WS2N
111 Fillmore Ave. E.
St Paul, MN 55107- 1402