U.S. Bank's Public Finance Group offers effective, cost-efficient trust solutions in the administration of your municipal finance transactions. Our dedicated and experienced team has a distinguished reputation of providing industry-leading solutions in all phases of municipal finance administration.
With advanced technology and array of investment options, our clients have the resources they need to achieve investment earnings in accordance with governing documents and applicable investment policy serviced by a nationwide local office footprint. We can serve your transaction in the following capacities:
- Indenture trustee
- Fiscal agent
- Paying agent
- Refunding escrow agent
- Tender agent
- Arbitrage calculation agent
- Dissemination agent
Our team has experience assisting a variety of customers in administering funds including state and local governments, housing authorities, school districts, power and electrical authorities and healthcare facilities authorities. We administer a full range of long-term and short-term vehicles including:
- Tax exempt bonds
- Revenue bonds
- General obligation bonds
- Certificates of participation
- Commercial paper
- Tax and lease revenue bonds
- Custody receipts
- Public private partnerships (P3)
These services are available for longer term bond and note issues as well as revenue and tax anticipation notes with shorter maturities.
We set ourselves apart by combining innovative technology with responsive, one-to-one service to produce results that meet our clients' real-time demands. Our powerful new web tool Pivot was built with extensive client input to meet the need for active management of data anywhere, anytime. Leverage Pivot for:
- Summary dashboard– overall view of entire portfolio, ability to select various views and group accounts.
- Deal view– allows clients to drill down for detailed view of the most recent data for a deal, including asset holdings, principal and interest payments, and bonds outstanding.
- Notifications and posted files– critical alerts concerning activity in your account and documents recently posted to the File Cabinet.
- Upcoming dates– allows clients to manage their time and resources by quickly scanning across an eight week period to see when they will be busy.
- The file cabinet– provides robust search and grouping capabilities that allow clients to securely access and organize current and historical transaction related documents.
- Inquiry and request– secure, direct communication with appropriate U.S. Bank representative for expedited response.
For additional information regarding public finance services, please contact:
Senior Vice President, National Sales Manager
U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust