Your team at U.S. Bank Home Mortgage is passionate about our clients and their employees. As a trusted advisor we understand the critical importance of quality service delivery - from the borrower's first call to answering questions about a closed loan. We have a relocation program designed to support you and your unique goals with services that include:
Why U.S. Bank?
- Relocation pricing – competitive and strategic
- Direct bill of closing costs – to ease out of pocket expenses for both employee and company
- Subsidy administration
- Programs to maximize your employee's purchasing power including low down payment options without mortgage insurance
- Construction loans and lot loans - one time closing on new construction
- Customized programs to offset costs for employees relocating to high cost areas
Our success story is simple. U.S. Bank was founded in 1863. Since 2008, we have been in the business of helping customers relocate with one goal in mind – a smooth mortgage experience. There are a number of reasons to consider U.S. Bank as your relocation partner:
Our Team Is On Your Side
- Nationwide coverage
- Ability to portfolio loans – provides flexibility for your employee's unique situation
- Specialized process – dedicated teams including relocation underwriters
- International borrower capabilities
- Superior service
- Financial education and guidance
- Nationally recognized as an industry leader
- A 2016 World's Most Ethical Company®
- Ethisphere Institute, 2015 and 2016
- Most Trusted Companies for Retail Banking
- Ponemon Institute, 2015 (9 years at #1)
- #1 Most Admired Superregional Bank
- Fortune, 2015 (5 years in a row)
- 2016 Military Friendly Employers
- Corporate Equality Index (perfect score)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2015
- A Top 25 U.S. Employee Resource Groups
- Association of ERGs & Councils, 2015
- BCA 10: Best Businesses Partnering for the Arts
- Americans for the Arts, 2015
- Most Powerful Women in Banking
- American Banker Magazine, 2015
- Greenwich Annual Excellence Awards: Middle Market Commercial Banking Study
- Greenwich Associates, 2015
- #1 in California and Northwest regions in the U.S. Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction Survey
The heart of our relocation mortgage operation is our client-team concept. Each customer is assigned to a two-person team consisting of a mortgage loan officer and a processor who will provide step-by-step guidance throughout the mortgage process. They maintain consistent communication on concerns including closing dates, debt ratios, and other areas that require frequent contact. Staying in contact with your dedicated team is easy, too:
- Accessibility: Our dedicated client teams are available between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM Central Time.
- A Convenient Verbal Application: Customers provide information over the phone. A client team member inputs the information on our system and provides a response back usually within 20 minutes.
- Internet Options: As part of the set-up, a client may link to our site from their home page. Once at our site (it may be private labeled for larger clients), the borrower can review products and access our convenient online request form.
- Fully Trained Relocation Teams: Each relocation team is thoroughly trained on the client's policies and customer expectations.
|For more information contact the Director of Corporate Relocation and Employee Benefit Programs, Wendy Morrell 314-283-5426
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Interest Rate and program terms are subject to change without notice. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. To learn more about U.S. Bank products visit usbank.com. Mortgage and Home Equity products are offered through U.S. Bank National Association. Deposit products are offered through U.S. Bank National Association, Member FDIC.
U.S. Bank, EP-MN-L20D, 200 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
© 2016 U.S. Bank. Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.