For more information contact the Director of Corporate Relocation and Employee Benefit Programs, Wendy Morrell 314-283-5426.
Your team at U.S. Bank Home Mortgage is passionate about our clients and their employees. As a trusted advisor we understand the critical importance of quality service delivery - from the borrower's first call to answering questions about a closed loan. We have a relocation program designed to support you and your unique goals with services that include:
Why U.S. Bank?
- Relocation pricing – competitive and strategic
- Direct bill of closing costs – to ease out of pocket expenses for both employee and company
- Subsidy administration
- Programs to maximize your employee's purchasing power including low down payment options without mortgage insurance
- Construction loans and lot loans - one time closing on new construction
- Customized programs to offset costs for employees relocating to high cost areas
Our success story is simple. U.S. Bank was founded in 1863. Since 2008, we have been in the business of helping customers relocate with one goal in mind – a smooth mortgage experience. There are a number of reasons to consider U.S. Bank as your relocation partner:
Our Team Is On Your Side
- Nationwide coverage
- Ability to portfolio loans – provides flexibility for your employee's unique situation
- Specialized process – dedicated teams including relocation underwriters
- International borrower capabilities
- Superior service
- Financial education and guidance
- Nationally recognized as an industry leader
- A 2016 World's Most Ethical Company®
- Ethisphere Institute, 2015 and 2016
- #1 Most Admired Superregional Bank
- Fortune, 2015 (5 years in a row)
The heart of our relocation mortgage operation is our client-team concept. Each customer is assigned to a two-person team consisting of a mortgage loan officer and a processor who will provide step-by-step guidance throughout the mortgage process. They maintain consistent communication on concerns including closing dates, debt ratios, and other areas that require frequent contact. Staying in contact with your dedicated team is easy, too:
- Accessibility: Our dedicated relocation teams are available Monday – Friday between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM Central Time and Saturday 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM Central Time.
- A Convenient Verbal Application: Customers provide information over the phone. A client team member inputs the information on our system and provides a response back usually within 20 minutes.
- Internet Options: As part of the set-up, a client may link to our site from their home page.
- Fully Trained Relocation Teams: Each relocation team is thoroughly trained on the client's policies and customer expectations.