U.S. Bank commercial cards are an excellent way to streamline payments and improve control. However, payments for expenses relating to conference events, special promotions, office moves or employee relocation often fall beyond the scope of traditional purchasing and travel card programs. The U.S. Bank Managed Spend Card is an efficient way to manage these outlying expenses.
The managed spend card is a flexible payment tool that can support a variety of budgetary requirements. Similar to traditional purchasing or travel card programs, managers can customize controls such as cash guidelines and merchant category code blocking while setting firm credit limits and/or fund expiration dates.
Features of the U.S. Bank Managed Spend Card include:
- Variety of applications across organizations such as short-term and non-traditional spend situations
- An ideal add-on product with any other U.S. Bank commercial card program
- Flexible enough to serve many different needs including pre-pay stored value card or monthly billing
- Powerful reporting and control functionality
- Branding opportunities with company name and login at no additional cost