Products and Services
Document Custody Services Group
The Document Custody Services group at U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services is an agency-approved custodian that has extensive experience in the safekeeping of collateral loan files and all related services. Our proven performance has made us a leader in the document custody business.
We continually strive to meet and exceed your expectations of a document custodian.
- You will receive timely and accurate turnaround on trailing document filings
- You can easily reach one of our Specialists who will respond to your inquiries
- You are offered both agency and private label certification on almost any type of collateral, giving you a wide variety of options
- You may work with our staff on personalized solutions for your company's unique custodial requirements
You can take advantage of our experience in providing special services to our customers, such as:
- Automated releases
- Certifications via GinnieNET, FNMA Doc Cert and FHLMC Seller Servicer systems
- Online access
- Electronic File Exchange
- Integrated relationships with Structured Finance and Mortgage Banking
We continue to make significant investments in technology that is effective for you. Our DCS Online Web-based system gives you access to information about the collateral files within your own document custody accounts. As a DCS Online user, you can search data by Account, Pool, Loan Number and other fields and see Pool, Loan, Document and other information including key attributes at each level. The streamlined reporting process enables you to download reports and data extracts in a wide variety of formats to meet the needs of your organization.
We have been providing custodial services for more than 20 years and currently manage more than seven million collateral files through six custody facilities around the country. U.S. Bank is an approved FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, FHLB, FDIC and Private Investor Custodian. We maintain and track a wide array of collateral types, including:
- Commercial mortgages
- Residential mortgages
- Timeshare loans
- Equipment leases
- Home equity loans
- Home improvement loans
- Franchise loans
- Vehicle loans/leases
By selecting U.S. Bank as your document custodian, you will experience a strong commitment to professional values such as reliability, integrity and hard work. These values are your assurance that the needs of your organization will be met in each interaction you have with U.S. Bank.
Contact Global Corporate Trust Services