Effectively manage time-sensitive international trade information online through U.S. Bank Global Trade. This service offers importers and exporters a secure, cost-effective solution to automate trade finance processes. U.S. Bank Global Trade increases operational efficiency and allows you to easily handle complex trade transactions, minimize risk and maximize growth opportunities.
With U.S. Bank Global Trade online service your company can:
- Streamline your global trade activity - Electronically initiate, process and manage letters of credit and documentary collections on a single Internet site.
- Increase your efficiency - Enhance your productivity, reduce paperwork and improve cost management by issuing trade finance instruments using error-reducing automated processes and standardized templates.
- Access extensive reporting - Analyze information for your business with access to more than 60 comprehensive reports to view, browse, print or store historical data, outstanding amounts, charges and audit. Export transaction related data to Excel for detailed analysis.
- Enhance communication security - Communicate with U.S. Bank operations in a highly secure environment. Attach external document images (Invoice or Bill of Lading) to your messages and send to the bank.
- Improve information tracking - Review detailed transaction and communication history for each trade instrument. Create email notifications in real time to receive event updates on transactions as they occur.
- Access Global Trade anytime, anywhere from any PC with Internet access. Using a single login, you can also access other U.S. Bank products such as U.S. Bank SinglePoint© - our suite of treasury management services.
U.S. Bank Global Trade Import Letters of Credit
Electronically initiate import letters of credit applications and amendments through a user-friendly data entry format. Respond to discrepancy notifications, receive electronic copies of the issued letter of credit, amendments, and transaction-related bank documents. Obtain current balance and history information, and access reports.
U.S. Bank Global Trade Export Letters of Credit
Electronically view and receive details of advised export letters of credit. Manage transfers, assignment of proceeds and amendments. Track the status of bank documents and respond to discrepancy notifications with your instructions. Obtain up-to-the-minute balance and history information, and access reports.
U.S. Bank Global Trade Standby Letters of Credit
Electronically initiate standby letters of credit applications and amendments through a user-friendly data entry format. Attach document images, receive electronic copies of the issued letter of credit, amendments, and transaction-related bank documents. Obtain current balance and history information, and access reports.
U.S. Bank Global Trade Documentary Collections
Control the flow of title documents for your export merchandise. Electronically initiate a direct export documentary collection cover letter and send collections documents directly to your customer's bank, with instructions to be held until they either pay or agree to pay on a specified date. Receive reporting details for each incoming import collection as it is received and processed by U.S. Bank. Obtain current balance and history information, and access comprehensive reports.
For more information, please contact us.