Manage Your Personal Finances Online Quickly and Securely
Quicken is a great financial management tool to help you track and manage your money.
Stay on Top of Your Finances with Online Bill Pay
Use your U.S. Bank Checking account to:
- pay bills with Quicken
- send payments to almost anywhere in the United States
- Schedule automatic payment of recurring bills (Windows® versions only)
Getting Started With Quicken
To use Quicken with Online Banking, you'll need:
- Quicken software from Intuit.
- a U.S. Bank Checking or Savings account and U.S. Bank Visa® Debit Card. You can request a card to be issued to you (if you qualify) when you open one of our checking or savings accounts.
- an Internet Connection – At least 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online services).
- to enroll in Online Banking (if you haven't already done so).
New to U.S. Bank? Open an account today!
Fees are determined by how you enter your financial information into Quicken:
- Download transaction data — There are no fees when you log in to Online Banking and export your account information directly into Quicken.
- Direct Connect — If you use Quicken online to automatically update your financial information, the first two months are free and then the following fees apply:
- Online access only: $3.95/month
- Online access and bill pay: $5.95/month
- Online access only: $12.95/month
- Online access and bill pay: $22.95/month
- Extra bill payments over 20/month: $0.75/each
Ready to Sign Up?
To enroll in Direct Connect, call U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking & Financial Sales at 800-US BANKS (872-2657).
Still Have Questions?