Founded in 1863, U.S. Bank is committed to serving its millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, corporate, commercial, and investment services customers around the world as a trusted financial partner.
Revenue mix by business line
- 40% Consumer and Business Banking
- 29% Payment Services
- 18% Corporate & Commercial Banking
- 13% Wealth Management & Investment Services
- 4Q 2018 taxable-equivalent basis
- Business line revenue percentages exclude Treasury and Corporate Support
Our core values
We do the right thing. We power potential. We draw strength from diversity. We stay a step ahead. We put people first.
Our strategic pillars
Our strategy is how we will grow; it comes to life by activating our pillars.
At U.S. Bank, supporting and doing business with diverse suppliers benefits our communities, customers and our company.
A diverse supplier is a company at least 51 percent owned, controlled and managed by one or more women, veterans, disabled veterans, LGBT individuals or members of an ethnic minority group.
- $500M+ spent with certified diverse suppliers and growing
- 350+ certified diverse supplier relationships