We’re glad you’re here! We’re working on transitioning accounts, so certain online features may not be available at this time. You can check your account in mobile and online banking beginning Oct. 12.
We’re glad you’re here! State Farm® and U.S. Bank are working to transition your account(s). Beginning October 12, you’ll have full access to your account in mobile and online banking. Visit our Find answers to your questions section below for more information.
Resources for State Farm® customers
Banking that works for you
Together, U.S. Bank and State Farm bring U.S. Bank deposit and credit card products and services to State Farm customers. This strategic alliance gives you access to U.S. Bank branches, ATMs and digital banking tools so you can bank how you want.
“This alliance brings together great insurance and great banking. It’s an exciting opportunity to create a digitally enabled, human-centered banking experience that helps you in the moments that matter most.”
U.S. Bank Vice Chair, Consumer and Business Banking
Find answers to your questions.
Bank anytime, anywhere.
U.S. Bank mobile and online banking are easy to set up and easy to use. You can do most of your everyday banking securely from your home or just about anywhere. Depending on the type of account(s) you hold, you can:
- View your balances and available credit.
- Review e-statements and transactions.
- Transfer funds.
- Deposit checks4 with the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Manage and pay bills.
- Send,5 receive and request money6 with Zelle®.
- Receive customized alerts about account activity that’s important to you.
- Use simple and secure debit and credit card controls (e.g., Lock and unlock your card or report your card lost or stolen)
- Find the nearest U.S. Bank branch or ATM.