Accessible banking: what it means
Accessibility at U.S. Bank means:
- A strong commitment to provide a welcoming environment
- Assistance for individuals with hearing, speech or vision impairments
- Audio-assisted ATMs in convenient, accessible locations
- An optimized web experience for bank account transactions that makes online and mobile banking easy for all our customers to use
- A commitment to make online and mobile banking easy for all our customers to use
- A dedicated corporate-wide Accessibility Banking Program that helps ensure our commitments to accessibility are realized
Dedicated contacts for accessibility questions
Consistent with our commitment to ADA best practices, U.S. Bank has customer service representatives and staff who can respond directly to your accessibility questions related to disabilities.
- Call the U.S. Bank Customer Service Center at 1-800-US-BANKS (800-872-2657). We accept calls made using relay services.
- Log in now and contact us for help.
- You may also contact your local branch.
General questions about your account activity: Find answers to commonly asked account-related questions, as well as options for contacting us, by visiting U.S. Bank Customer Service for Personal Banking.
Barrier-free banking facilities
We work to keep our bank branches compliant with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We regularly review our facilities for:
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances and lobby areas
- Accessible teller counters, safe deposit vaults and other amenities
We welcome requests to improve all our facilities. If you have a concern about or experience difficulty in accessing any of our facilities, please contact your local U.S. Bank branch.
Talking ATMs in accessible locations
All U.S. Bank ATMs have speech output capabilities for people who are blind or visually impaired. Our ATMs also meet the height and reach requirements of the ADA.
A friendly, accommodating environment
Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment where customers with disabilities can conduct their routine banking business without undue burden. Service animals are also welcome. Our bankers are happy to communicate by exchanging notes. We can also assist in reading bank documents and filling out forms.
We understand that our customers with disabilities may have other accessibility needs. If you have a question or concern, we welcome a call to your local U.S. Bank branch for an appointment.
Assistance for deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired customers
U.S. Bank provides customer service accommodations for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing or who have speech impairments. For account information and customer service, we can be reached through Telecommunications Relay Services at the contact information listed on our U.S. Bank Customer Service for Personal Banking page.
Please contact your local U.S. Bank branch to arrange American Sign Language interpretation services for in-person or virtual meetings.
Assistance for customers who are blind or have low vision
U.S. Bank is able to provide statements and communications in large font, Braille, and accessible digital formats. Our bankers are also able to read documents out loud to customers at any of our branch locations. Please contact us through our U.S. Bank Customer Service for Personal Banking page or through your local U.S. Bank branch.